Curse of the Chupacabra

Monday, November 28, 2011

The "Muppet" Connection

Today, I have come across a blog post written by my good friend, Maria Palmer (reading voice of my video audiobook, The Night After Christmas) which you can watch here:

(IF YOU VIEW IT, PLEASE "LIKE" IT AND LEAVE A COMMENT)

Maria "runs" the blog 'Running To Get On The Bus', which is linked in the sidebar of this blog.  This is a very special blog Maria organizes because 'Running To Get On The Bus' is about telling stories of the children who are involved in the Get On The Bus program, which is near and dear to Maria's heart.  This special program accompanies children to see their incarcerated parents once a year for a special Mother's Day/Father's Day visit and to intermingle her own stories of running and personal triumph.

"But what does this have to do with the Muppets?" you ask.

"I'm getting to it!  I'm getting to it!"

As a follow-up to my latest post about how I couldn't get the Muppet version of "Forget You" ("Cluck You") out of my head, I thought I would share Maria's own Muppet story that she has posted on her blog, making Maria my first involuntary guest blogger.  I can relate to Maria's comparisons of herself to the Muppets and think she should transport her mind back to the 1990's and come up with her own poster, "Everything I Learned, I Learned From The Muppets" because I've already learned everything from Yoda and need new inspiration.

So, you can read Maria's Muppet blog post here then stay and poke around some of her other posts if you have a minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BORN IN BLOOD

Born in Blood by Kate Paulk. $1.99 from Smashwords.com
Vlad Dracul, known later in life as Vlad the Impaler, suffered more than any should at the hands of Mehmed, son of Sultan Murad. Of all the pain and indignities brought upon him at the behest of the future ruler of the Ottoman Empire, the curse was the worst. All the young Vlad can do is try to survive and plot his vengeance.